What’s the best lights I can get for my bike right now?
It is no secret that if you are riding your bike at night, your bike will need a headlight. It is pretty easy for you to get hit at night. Having the best and brightest bike lights may just make the difference between life and death.
You must invest in the front headlight more than your back tail light.
The best and brightest back lights include
Bright Eyes 1600 Rechargeable Waterproof Bike Light
The features of this bike light include:
- A high quality Cree LED
- High power that lasts 5 hours at 1600 Lumens
- A medium power that lasts 10 hours at 800 Lumens
- A low power that lasts 26 hours at 350 Lumens
- A strope or flash mode
- A year’s warranty on battery and a lifetime warranty of the headlight
- It is versatile and bright with a maximum setting of 1200 Lumens of light, which as as bright as some car headlights!
Cycle Torch Shark 500 Rechargeable Light
The features of the cycle torch 500 rechargeable bike light has the following features:
- A high power that lasts 3 hours at 500 Lumens
- A medium power that lasts 3 hours at 250 Lumens
- Low power which lasts 15 hours at 50 Lumens
- A flash-daylight mode lasting 500 Lumens for 30 hours
- USB LED tail light
- An internal lithium ion rechargeable battery which is irreplaceable
- It can be used as a flashlight.
- It is lightweight and waterproof
This bike light is perfect for urban riding.
Te-Rich Super Bright Waterproof Light
The features of the Te-rich super bright bike light include:
- A high 1200 Lumens which lasts for 4 hours
- A medium 800 Lumens lasting for 8 hours
- A low 400 Lumens lasting for 12.8 hours
- An external 5v 4400mhA rechargeable battery pack
- It is made from aircraft grade aluminum
- A 4 Cree XM-L2 LEDs that throws out a brilliant white light
Costing only $50, this break light offers more than its worth.
TeamObsidian LED Bright Waterproof Lights
The features of the TeamObsidian LED bike lights are:
- A high power 200 lumens lasting for 10 hours
- 3 different power modes
- A rear bike light
- It is easy to mount and requires no tools
- It is made from aircraft grade aluminum thus it is waterproof
- A year’s warranty on the light
NiteRider Pro 1800 MTB Light
The features of the NiteRider 1800 Pro bike light include:
- High quality of Cree LEDs
- A high power lasting 1.5 hours at 1800 lumens
- A medium power lasting 3 hours at 700 lumens
- A low power lasting 6 hours at 400 lumens
- Walking or S.O.S lasting 25 hours at 80 lumens
- A strope and flash mode
- A helmet and handlebar mounting
- An easy to read ‘fuel gauge’ and storage pouch
- A high quality wide and bright beam
Clearly, this light was designed for off road use. Furthermore, it is brighter than the average headlight or a car or a motorcycle.
Let us know if you have any recommendations to make the list
If you are looking for the best and brightest bike lights, then these should be at the top of your list.